|Full Name||Charles O. Hobaugh|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1961|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Astronaut|
|Last Updated||June 2021|
Largely known for being a astronaut, Charles O. Hobaugh was born in the fall (autumn) of 1961. His date of birth is November 5, 1961. He was born under the Scorpio zodiac sign and belongs to Baby Boomers Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1961, is the Year of Ox. He is from Maine. He and fellow pilot Mark Polansky were both members of NASA Astronaut Group 16 in 1996.
Life & Biography
Charles O. Hobaugh was born in Maine, on November 5, 1961. Charles is currently fifty nine years old. He attended the University of Tennessee Space Institute after receiving a Bachelor’s degree in aerospace engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy. He is recognized for being a astronaut. He served in the United States Marine Corps as a lieutenant.
He married Corinna Lynn Leaman, with whom he had four children. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Charles O. Hobaugh is a Scorpio.
2. He has been alive for 21,770 days or 522,483 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Ox.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Charles O. Hobaugh is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Baby Boomers Generation (1961).
7. On Charles’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Big Bad John" by Jimmy Dean.
8. Charles O. Hobaugh primary income source is from being a Astronaut.
9. Charles O. Hobaugh’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum.
10. Charles O. Hobaugh’s nickname: Charles
11. His birthstone is Topaz and Citrine.
12. Charles’s life path number is 6.
13. His ruling planet is Pluto.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (June 13th, 2021), Charles O. Hobaugh is exactly 59 years, 7 months, and 8 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2021
So how much is Charles O. Hobaugh worth today? At the age of fifty nine, the American astronaut has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Charles O. Hobaugh’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Astronaut.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.