|Full Name||Chester Hansen|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1992|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Bassist|
|Cars||Not available to public|
|Last Updated||October 2022|
Primarily known for being a bassist, Chester Hansen was born in the spring of 1992. His date of birth is May 1, 1992. He was born under the Taurus zodiac sign and belongs to Millennials Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1992, is the Year of Monkey.
He is from Canada. He played bass for Frank Ocean and Tyler The Creator at Coachella 2012.
Life & Biography
Chester Hansen was born in Canada, on May 1, 1992. Chester is currently thirty years old. He joined BadBadNotGood in 2010. He is most famous for being a bassist. He contributed bass, keyboards and vocals to the Frank Dukes album Colors (2015).
hasn't been engaged in the past. He got into jazz through his father, who was a big fan of the genre. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Chester Hansen is a Taurus.
2. He has been alive for 11,111 days or 266,664 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Monkey.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Chester Hansen is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Millennials Generation (1992).
7. On Chester’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Jump" by Kris Kross.
8. Chester Hansen primary income source is from being a Bassist.
9. Chester Hansen’s birth flower is Lily of the valley.
10. Chester Hansen’s nickname: Chester
11. His birthstone is Emerald.
12. Chester’s life path number is 9.
13. His ruling planet is Venus.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (October 2nd, 2022), Chester Hansen is exactly 30 years, 5 months, and 1 day old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Chester Hansen worth today? At the age of thirty, the Canadian bassist has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Chester Hansen’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Bassist.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.