|Full Name||Adrian Mikhalchishin|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1954|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Chess Player|
|Last Updated||June 2021|
Mostly known for being a chess player, Adrian Mikhalchishin was born in the fall (autumn) of 1954. His date of birth is November 18, 1954. He was born under the Scorpio zodiac sign and belongs to Baby Boomers Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1954, is the Year of Horse. He is from Ukraine. He was mentioned in the same breath as Chess master Garry Kasparov.
Life & Biography
Adrian Bohdanovych Mikhalchishin is a Ukrainian chess grandmaster now playing for Slovenia. Education: Lviv University, faculty of physics 1976. Mikhalchishin is married, with two children. Adrian Mikhalchishin was born in Ukraine, on November 18, 1954. Adrian is currently sixty six years old. He earned a physics degree from Lviv University. He is famed for being a chess player. He was the Vice President of the Ukrainian Chess Federation and he won the European Cup in 1984.
hasn't been engaged in the past. He has two children. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Adrian Mikhalchishin is a Scorpio.
2. He has been alive for 24,313 days or 583,533 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Horse.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Adrian Mikhalchishin is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Baby Boomers Generation (1954).
7. On Adrian’s date of birth, the number one song in America was [Not available]. No song matches found..
8. Adrian Mikhalchishin primary income source is from being a Chess Player.
9. Adrian Mikhalchishin’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum.
10. Adrian Mikhalchishin’s nickname: Adrian
11. His birthstone is Topaz and Citrine.
12. Adrian’s life path number is 3.
13. His ruling planet is Pluto.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (June 12th, 2021), Adrian Mikhalchishin is exactly 66 years, 6 months, and 24 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2021
So how much is Adrian Mikhalchishin worth today? At the age of sixty six, the Ukrainian chess player has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Adrian Mikhalchishin’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Chess Player.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.