|Full Name||Alberto Losada|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1982|
|Height||5' 11" (1.80 m)|
|Weight||150 lb (68 kg)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Cyclist|
|Last Updated||March 2022|
Largely known for being a cyclist, Alberto Losada was born in the winter of 1982. His date of birth is February 28, 1982. He was born under the Pisces zodiac sign and belongs to Millennials Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1982, is the Year of Dog.
He is from Barcelona, Spain. He had a successful career as a professional cyclist like Lance Armstrong.
Life & Biography
Alberto Losada Alguacil is a Spanish professional road bicycle racer for UCI ProTeam Team Katusha. Alberto Losada was born in Barcelona, Spain, on February 28, 1982. Alberto is currently forty years old. He raced on the amateur circuit from 2003-05. He is famed for being a cyclist. His team came in 3rd at the 2004 Vuelta a Cantabria.
hasn't been engaged in the past. He was born in Barcelona, Spain. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Alberto Losada is a Pisces.
2. He has been alive for 14,630 days or 351,127 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Dog.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Alberto Losada is 5 feet 11 inches tall.
6. He was born in Millennials Generation (1982).
7. On Alberto’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Centerfold" by The J. Geils Band.
8. Alberto Losada primary income source is from being a Cyclist.
9. Alberto Losada’s birth flower is Violet.
10. Alberto Losada’s nickname: Alberto
11. His birthstone is Amethyst.
12. Alberto’s life path number is 5.
13. His ruling planet is Neptune.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (March 20th, 2022), Alberto Losada is exactly 40 years, and 20 days old. His next birthday is in . He is 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m) tall, and his weight is 150 lb (68 kg).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Alberto Losada worth today? At the age of forty, the Spanish cyclist has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Alberto Losada’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Cyclist.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.