|Full Name||Bob the Golden Retriever|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 2013|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Dog|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Largely known for being a dog, Bob the Golden Retriever was born in the fall (autumn) of 2013. His date of birth is September 15, 2013. He was born under the Virgo zodiac sign and belongs to Generation Alpha. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 2013, is the Year of Serpent.
He is from Brazil. Like Rollie the Golden, he is a golden retriever who became famous on Instagram.
Life & Biography
Bob the Golden Retriever was born in Brazil, on September 15, 2013. Bob is currently nine years old. He was adopted from the Happy Dogs Kennel in Ibiúna, Brazil. He is popular for being a dog. He was featured in the book Dogs: 37 Stories of Canine Compassion and Courage.
His owner’s name is Luiz. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Bob the Golden Retriever is a Virgo.
2. He has been alive for 3,400 days or 81,611 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Serpent.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Bob the Golden Retriever is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Generation Alpha (2013).
7. On Bob’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Roar" by Katy Perry.
8. Bob the Golden Retriever primary income source is from being a Dog.
9. Bob the Golden Retriever’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis.
10. Bob the Golden Retriever’s nickname: Bob
11. His birthstone is Sapphire.
12. Bob’s life path number is 3.
13. His ruling planet is Mercury.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (January 6th, 2023), Bob the Golden Retriever is exactly 9 years, 3 months, and 21 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2023
So how much is Bob the Golden Retriever worth today? At the age of nine, the Brazilian dog has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Bob the Golden Retriever’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Dog.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.