|Full Name||Boomer the Dog|
|Date of Birth||November 4, 2015|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Dog|
|Cars||Not available to public|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Primarily known for being a dog, Boomer the Dog was born in the fall (autumn) of 2015. His date of birth is November 4, 2015. He was born under the Scorpio zodiac sign and belongs to Generation Alpha. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 2015, is the Year of Goat.
He is from United States. He is an Instagram famous dog in the same vein as Doug The Pug.
Life & Biography
Boomer the Dog was born in United States, on November 4, 2015. Boomer is currently seven years old. His YouTube channel first began in September 2015. He is famed for being a dog. His YouTube account has accrued over 850,000 total views.
He has dog siblings named Molly, Lady, and Duke. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Boomer the Dog is a Scorpio.
2. He has been alive for 2,622 days or 62,936 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Goat.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Boomer the Dog is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Generation Alpha (2015).
7. On Boomer’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "The Hills" by The Weeknd.
8. Boomer the Dog primary income source is from being a Dog.
9. Boomer the Dog’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum.
10. Boomer the Dog’s nickname: Boomer
11. His birthstone is Topaz and Citrine.
12. Boomer’s life path number is 5.
13. His ruling planet is Pluto.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (January 8th, 2023), Boomer the Dog is exactly 7 years, 2 months, and 4 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2023
So how much is Boomer the Dog worth today? At the age of seven, the American dog has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Boomer the Dog’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Dog.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.