|Full Name||Ching Ching Cai|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 2013|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Dog|
|Last Updated||October 2022|
Largely known for being a dog, Ching Ching Cai was born in the spring of 2013. Her date of birth is April 30, 2013. She was born under the Taurus zodiac sign and belongs to Generation Alpha. According to the Chinese calendar, her year of birth, 2013, is the Year of Serpent.
She is from Singapore. She is a very popular Shih Tzu on Instagram, much like Marnie The Dog.
Life & Biography
Ching Ching Cai was born in Singapore, on April 30, 2013. Ching is currently nine years old. She was raised in Singapore. She is most famous for being a dog. She was named as one of the 10 most popular Singaporean dogs on Instagram by the Singaporean dog blog We Live in a Flat.
Her owners often appear in her videos. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Ching Ching Cai is a Taurus.
2. She has been alive for 3,441 days or 82,600 hours.
3. She was born in the Year of the Serpent.
4. Her next birthday is in .
5. Ching Ching Cai is Under review tall.
6. She was born in Generation Alpha (2013).
7. On Ching’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Just Give Me A Reason" by P!nk Featuring Nate Ruess.
8. Ching Ching Cai primary income source is from being a Dog.
9. Ching Ching Cai’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy.
10. Ching Ching Cai’s nickname: Ching
11. Her birthstone is Diamond.
12. Ching’s life path number is 4.
13. Her ruling planet is Venus.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (October 1st, 2022), Ching Ching Cai is exactly 9 years, 5 months, and 1 day old. Her next birthday is in . She is Under review (Under review) tall, and her weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Ching Ching Cai worth today? At the age of nine, the dog has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Ching Ching Cai’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Dog.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.