|Full Name||Andrew Coltart|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1970|
|Height||6' 1" (1.85 m)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Golfer|
|Cars||Not available to public|
|Last Updated||July 2021|
Primarily known for being a golfer, Andrew Coltart was born in the spring of 1970. His date of birth is May 12, 1970. He was born under the Taurus zodiac sign and belongs to Generation X. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1970, is the Year of Dog. He is from Scotland. He was teammates with Sergio Garcia on the European Ryder Cup team in 1999.
Life & Biography
Andrew John Coltart is a Scottish professional golfer and TV commentator. Andrew Coltart was born in Scotland, on May 12, 1970. Andrew is currently fifty one years old. He was born in Dumfries and won the Scottish Boys Championship in 1987. He is recognized for being a golfer. He was awarded the PGA Tour of Australasia’s Order of Merit in 1997-98.
hasn't been engaged in the past. He has a sister named Laurae, who married golfer Lee Westwood. He has children named Bonnie, Florence and Iona. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Andrew Coltart is a Taurus.
2. He has been alive for 18,707 days or 448,972 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Dog.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Andrew Coltart is 6 feet 1 inch tall.
6. He was born in Generation X (1970).
7. On Andrew’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "American Woman/No Sugar Tonight" by The Guess Who.
8. Andrew Coltart primary income source is from being a Golfer.
9. Andrew Coltart’s birth flower is Lily of the valley.
10. Andrew Coltart’s nickname: Andrew
11. His birthstone is Emerald.
12. Andrew’s life path number is 7.
13. His ruling planet is Venus.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (July 30th, 2021), Andrew Coltart is exactly 51 years, 2 months, and 18 days old. His next birthday is in . He is 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2021
So how much is Andrew Coltart worth today? At the age of fifty one, the Scottish golfer has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Andrew Coltart’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Golfer.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.