|Full Name||Anthony Aiello|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1986|
|Birthplace||Massachusetts, United States|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Hockey Player|
|Last Updated||November 2022|
Mainly known for being a hockey player, Anthony Aiello was born in the spring of 1986. His date of birth is May 19, 1986. He was born under the Taurus zodiac sign and belongs to Millennials Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1986, is the Year of Tiger.
He is from Massachusetts, United States. He and former Rangers defenseman Brian Leetch both played for Boston College before their NHL careers began.
Life & Biography
Anthony Aiello was born in Massachusetts, United States, on May 19, 1986. Anthony is currently thirty six years old. He played hockey at Boston College. He is famed for being a hockey player. He became known for his smooth skating skills, hard and quick shot, and solid defense.
hasn't been engaged in the past. He grew up with his family in Braintree, Massachusetts. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Anthony Aiello is a Taurus.
2. He has been alive for 13,339 days or 320,154 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Tiger.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Anthony Aiello is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Millennials Generation (1986).
7. On Anthony’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Greatest Love Of All" by Whitney Houston.
8. Anthony Aiello primary income source is from being a Hockey Player.
9. Anthony Aiello’s birth flower is Lily of the valley.
10. Anthony Aiello’s nickname: Anthony
11. His birthstone is Emerald.
12. Anthony’s life path number is 3.
13. His ruling planet is Venus.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (November 25th, 2022), Anthony Aiello is exactly 36 years, 6 months, and 6 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Anthony Aiello worth today? At the age of thirty six, the American hockey player has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Anthony Aiello’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Hockey Player.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.