|Full Name||Aitor Saraiba|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1983|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Illustrator|
|Cars||Not available to public|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Mostly known for being a illustrator, Aitor Saraiba was born in the summer of 1983. His date of birth is June 1, 1983. He was born under the Gemini zodiac sign and belongs to Millennials Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1983, is the Year of Pig.
He is from Spain. He met Pedro Almodovar in October 2017.
Life & Biography
Aitor Saraiba was born in Spain, on June 1, 1983. Aitor is currently thirty nine years old. His first exhibition was a group exhibition called the 10 operations at the University of UCLM, Cuenca in 2004. He is most famous for being a illustrator. He has released the books How to Be Brave, Fair, Happy and Other Things in Life and Without You, It’s Me.
hasn't been engaged in the past. He has been close with artist Paula Bonet. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Aitor Saraiba is a Gemini.
2. He has been alive for 14,471 days or 347,315 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Pig.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Aitor Saraiba is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Millennials Generation (1983).
7. On Aitor’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Flashdance...What A Feeling" by Irene Cara.
8. Aitor Saraiba primary income source is from being a Illustrator.
9. Aitor Saraiba’s birth flower is Rose.
10. Aitor Saraiba’s nickname: Aitor
11. His birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite.
12. Aitor’s life path number is 1.
13. His ruling planet is Mercury.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (January 13th, 2023), Aitor Saraiba is exactly 39 years, 7 months, and 12 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2023
So how much is Aitor Saraiba worth today? At the age of thirty nine, the illustrator has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Aitor Saraiba’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Illustrator.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.