|Full Name||Andrew Gilligan|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1968|
|Birthplace||England, United Kingdom|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Journalist|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Mostly known for being a journalist, Andrew Gilligan was born in the fall (autumn) of 1968. His date of birth is November 22, 1968. He was born under the Sagittarius zodiac sign and belongs to Generation X. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1968, is the Year of Monkey.
He is from England, United Kingdom. He was made Cycling Commissioner by London Mayor Boris Johnson.
Life & Biography
Andrew Gilligan was born in England, United Kingdom, on November 22, 1968. Andrew is currently fifty four years old. He attended St. John’s College, Cambridge where he was the news editor of the student newspaper Varsity. He is well known for being a journalist. He was appointed as the Cycling Commissioner for London in 2012.
hasn't been engaged in the past. His father is a retired IT consultant. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Andrew Gilligan is a Sagittarius.
2. He has been alive for 19,775 days or 474,603 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Monkey.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Andrew Gilligan is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Generation X (1968).
7. On Andrew’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Hey Jude" by The Beatles.
8. Andrew Gilligan primary income source is from being a Journalist.
9. Andrew Gilligan’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum.
10. Andrew Gilligan’s nickname: Andrew
11. His birthstone is Topaz and Citrine.
12. Andrew’s life path number is 3.
13. His ruling planet is Jupiter.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (January 13th, 2023), Andrew Gilligan is exactly 54 years, 1 month, and 21 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2023
So how much is Andrew Gilligan worth today? At the age of fifty four, the British journalist has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Andrew Gilligan’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Journalist.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.