|Full Name||Corey Todd Taylor|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 1973|
|Birthplace||Des Moines, Iowa, USA|
|Height||5' 7" (1.70 m)|
|Weight||143 lb (65 kg)|
|Net Worth Total||$10,000,000|
|Source of Money||Metal Singer|
|Last Updated||July 2021|
Best known for being a metal singer, Corey Taylor was born in winter of 1973. His date of birth is December 8, 1973. He was born under Sagittarius zodiac sign, and belongs to Generation X. According to Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1973, is the Year of Ox. He is from Des Moines, Iowa, USA. Corey Taylor is an American public figure in entertainment. Taylor plays almost every role which the music industry requires. May it be singing, he is also there. May it be songwriting, it is indisputable that Tylor is the man to do the job. He is also an actor, and he can write books. He rose to fame after his involvement in Slipknot and stone sour bands as a lyricist and a lead singer. He collaborated with Travis Barker on the 2010 song, “On My Own.”
Life & Biography
Corey Todd Taylor is an American musician, singer, songwriter, actor, and author, best known as the lead singer and lyricist of the bands Slipknot and Stone Sour. Corey Todd Taylor was born in Des Moines, Iowa, USA on December 8, 1973. Corey is currently forty seven years old. He is most famous for being a metal singer. He struggled with a drug addiction as a teenager. His grandmother took him in and helped support and foster his pursuit of a musical career. He released a book called Seven Deadly Sins: Settling The Argument Between Born Bad And Damaged Good in 2011.
Corey Taylor was born in 1973, 8th December in Des Moines, Iowa, in the United States. He is a product of one parent who is the mother in parental care. Tylor grew up n Waterloo in a farmhouse basement. His paternal ancestral lived in German and Native America. On the side of his mother, it is Holland and Ireland.
Corey has not been previously engaged. He married his third wife, Stephanie Luby, on November 13, 2009. He has two daughters named Aravis and Angeline and a son named Griffin. The education details are not available at this time.
1. Corey Taylor is a Sagittarius.
2. He has been alive for 17,401 days or 417,629 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Ox.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Corey Taylor is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
6. He was born in Generation X (1973).
7. On Corey’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Top Of The World" by Carpenters.
8. Corey Taylor primary income source is from being a Metal Singer.
9. Corey Taylor’s birth flower is Narcissus.
10. Corey Taylor’s nickname: No. 8, The Sickness, The Great Big Mouth, Faith, Todd Tigger, The Boogie Knight, Big Neck, Cmft, Corey MF Taylor, #8, Neck, CMFT, 666, The Heretic, The Grim Chopper, 8, The Great Big Mouth, Neck, The Boogie Knight, Todd Tigger, The Sickness
11. His birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz.
12. Corey’s life path number is 4.
13. His ruling planet is Jupiter.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (July 30th, 2021), Corey Taylor is exactly 47 years, 7 months, and 22 days old. His next birthday is in . He is 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) tall, and his weight is 143 lb (65 kg).
Net Worth & Salary in 2021
So how much is Corey Taylor worth today? At the age of forty seven, the American metal singer has a net worth of about $10,000,000. This roughly translates to €9,300,000 euros or £8,100,000 pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Corey Taylor’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Metal Singer.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.