|Full Name||Brian Bowles|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1980|
|Height||5' 7" (1.70 m)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||MMA Fighter|
|Last Updated||September 2022|
Largely known for being a mma fighter, Brian Bowles was born in the summer of 1980. His date of birth is June 22, 1980. He was born under the Cancer zodiac sign and belongs to Millennials Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1980, is the Year of Monkey.
He is from Charleston. He was defeated by Urijah Faber on November 19, 2011 at UFC 139.
Life & Biography
Brian Bowles was born in Charleston, on June 22, 1980. Brian is currently forty two years old. He focused on boxing and wrestling to earn a 3-0 amateur record. He is popular for being a mma fighter. He defeated Damacio Page with a guillotine choke in the first round on March 3, 2011 at UFC Live: Sanchez vs. Kampmann.
hasn't been engaged in the past. He was born in Charleston, West Virginia. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Brian Bowles is a Cancer.
2. He has been alive for 15,438 days or 370,516 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Monkey.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Brian Bowles is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
6. He was born in Millennials Generation (1980).
7. On Brian’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Coming Up (Live At Glasgow)" by Paul McCartney And Wings.
8. Brian Bowles primary income source is from being a MMA Fighter.
9. Brian Bowles’s birth flower is Rose.
10. Brian Bowles’s nickname: Brian
11. His birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite.
12. Brian’s life path number is 1.
13. His ruling planet is Moon.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (September 28th, 2022), Brian Bowles is exactly 42 years, 3 months, and 6 days old. His next birthday is in . He is 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Brian Bowles worth today? At the age of forty two, the American mma fighter has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Brian Bowles’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful MMA Fighter.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.