|Full Name||Chase Bolnick|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 2002|
|Height||5' 7" (1.70 m)|
|Weight||74 lb (34 kg)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Movie Actor|
|Last Updated||September 2022|
Mostly known for being a movie actor, Chase Bolnick was born in the fall (autumn) of 2002. His date of birth is September 9, 2002. He was born under the Virgo zodiac sign and belongs to Generation Z. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 2002, is the Year of Horse.
He is from United States. He appeared with Alison Pill on ABC’s The Family in 2016.
Life & Biography
Chase Bolnick was born in United States, on September 9, 2002. Chase is currently twenty years old. He performed in a local stage production of Oliver when he was 7 years old. He is recognized for being a movie actor. He won the Best Supporting Actor award at the Golden Egg Film Festival for his performance as the autistic child Tommy in the short film Knightmares.
hasn't been engaged in the past. His father is actor Brad Bolle. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Chase Bolnick is a Virgo.
2. He has been alive for 7,323 days or 175,763 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Horse.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Chase Bolnick is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
6. He was born in Generation Z (2002).
7. On Chase’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Dilemma" by Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland.
8. Chase Bolnick primary income source is from being a Movie Actor.
9. Chase Bolnick’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis.
10. Chase Bolnick’s nickname: Chase
11. His birthstone is Sapphire.
12. Chase’s life path number is 22.
13. His ruling planet is Mercury.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (September 27th, 2022), Chase Bolnick is exactly 20 years, and 18 days old. His next birthday is in . He is 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) tall, and his weight is 74 lb (34 kg).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Chase Bolnick worth today? At the age of twenty, the American movie actor has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Chase Bolnick’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Movie Actor.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.