|Full Name||Brett Law|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 2002|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Musical.ly Star|
|Last Updated||October 2022|
Largely known for being a musical.ly star, Brett Law was born in the winter of 2002. His date of birth is December 16, 2002. He was born under the Sagittarius zodiac sign and belongs to Generation Z. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 2002, is the Year of Horse.
He is from United States. He used a sound byte of Nicholas Megalis ‘ “OMG I Love Chipotle” to make a video about how he also loves Chipotle.
Life & Biography
Brett Law was born in United States, on December 16, 2002. Brett is currently nineteen years old. He set his first musical.ly video to Madeintyo’s song “Uber Everywhere.” He is popular for being a musical.ly star. He surpassed 50,000 hearts and 85,000 emoji-loves on musical.ly in October of 2016.
hasn't been engaged in the past. He is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Brett Law is a Sagittarius.
2. He has been alive for 7,229 days or 173,517 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Horse.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Brett Law is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Generation Z (2002).
7. On Brett’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Lose Yourself" by Eminem.
8. Brett Law primary income source is from being a Musical.ly Star.
9. Brett Law’s birth flower is Narcissus.
10. Brett Law’s nickname: Brett
11. His birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz.
12. Brett’s life path number is 5.
13. His ruling planet is Jupiter.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (October 1st, 2022), Brett Law is exactly 19 years, 9 months, and 16 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Brett Law worth today? At the age of nineteen, the American musical.ly star has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Brett Law’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Musical.ly Star.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.