|Full Name||Brian The Loser|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 1999|
|Birthplace||Florida, United States|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Musical.ly Star|
|Cars||Not available to public|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Largely known for being a musical.ly star, Brian The Loser was born in the winter of 1999. His date of birth is December 25, 1999. He was born under the Capricorn zodiac sign and belongs to Millennials Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1999, is the Year of Rabbit.
He is from Florida, United States. He is a popular Viner turned musical.ly star, much like Liza Koshy.
Life & Biography
Brian The Loser was born in Florida, United States, on December 25, 1999. Brian is currently twenty three years old. He got his foothold in social media in February of 2014 when he began making comedy videos for the short form video app Vine. He is recognized for being a musical.ly star. In March of 2015, he launched his self-titled YouTube channel which has become a hub for personal vlogs.
hasn't been engaged in the past. His real name is Brian Carrion. He has four brothers. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Brian The Loser is a Capricorn.
2. He has been alive for 8,418 days or 202,055 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Rabbit.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Brian The Loser is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Millennials Generation (1999).
7. On Brian’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Smooth" by Santana Featuring Rob Thomas.
8. Brian The Loser primary income source is from being a Musical.ly Star.
9. Brian The Loser’s birth flower is Narcissus.
10. Brian The Loser’s nickname: Brian
11. His birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz.
12. Brian’s life path number is 11.
13. His ruling planet is Saturn.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (January 11th, 2023), Brian The Loser is exactly 23 years, and 17 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2023
So how much is Brian The Loser worth today? At the age of twenty three, the American musical.ly star has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Brian The Loser’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Musical.ly Star.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.