|Full Name||Bugge Wesseltoft|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1964|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Pianist|
|Last Updated||November 2022|
Mainly known for being a pianist, Bugge Wesseltoft was born in the winter of 1964. His date of birth is February 1, 1964. He was born under the Aquarius zodiac sign and belongs to Baby Boomers Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1964, is the Year of Dragon.
He is from Norway. He and Ihriel both became famous musicians from Norway.
Life & Biography
Bugge Wesseltoft was born in Norway, on February 1, 1964. Bugge is currently fifty eight years old. He began playing in bands when he was 16, the first of which was a punk band. He is famed for being a pianist. His album New Conception of Jazz was given the 1996 Spellemannprisen.
hasn't been engaged in the past. His father Erik was a jazz guitarist. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Bugge Wesseltoft is a Aquarius.
2. He has been alive for 21,483 days or 515,612 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Dragon.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Bugge Wesseltoft is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Baby Boomers Generation (1964).
7. On Bugge’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "I Want To Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles.
8. Bugge Wesseltoft primary income source is from being a Pianist.
9. Bugge Wesseltoft’s birth flower is Violet.
10. Bugge Wesseltoft’s nickname: Bugge
11. His birthstone is Amethyst.
12. Bugge’s life path number is 5.
13. His ruling planet is Uranus.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (November 26th, 2022), Bugge Wesseltoft is exactly 58 years, 9 months, and 25 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Bugge Wesseltoft worth today? At the age of fifty eight, the pianist has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Bugge Wesseltoft’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Pianist.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.