|Full Name||Cesar Pedroso|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1946|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Pianist|
|Last Updated||September 2023|
Mainly known for being a pianist, Cesar Pedroso was born in the fall (autumn) of 1946. His date of birth is September 24, 1946. He was born under the Libra zodiac sign and belongs to Baby Boomers Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1946, is the Year of Dog.
He is from Cuba. He continued the honorable legacy of previous Cuban musicians like Desi Arnaz.
Life & Biography
Cesar Pedroso was born in Cuba, on September 24, 1946. Cesar is currently seventy six years old. He wrote Calla Calla, Tranquilo, Mota, and many other signature Los Van Van songs. He is recognized for being a pianist. He founded Pupy y Los que Son, Son in 2001.
hasn't been engaged in the past. His family was residing in Havana when he was born. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Cesar Pedroso is a Libra.
2. He has been alive for 28,118 days or 674,833 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Dog.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Cesar Pedroso is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Baby Boomers Generation (1946).
7. On Cesar’s date of birth, the number one song in America was [Not available]. No song matches found..
8. Cesar Pedroso primary income source is from being a Pianist.
9. Cesar Pedroso’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis.
10. Cesar Pedroso’s nickname: Cesar
11. His birthstone is Sapphire.
12. Cesar’s life path number is 8.
13. His ruling planet is Venus.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (September 18th, 2023), Cesar Pedroso is exactly 76 years, 11 months, and 24 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2023
So how much is Cesar Pedroso worth today? At the age of seventy six, the pianist has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Cesar Pedroso’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Pianist.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.