|Full Name||Bradley Friesen|
|Date of Birth||August 15, 1976|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Pilot|
|Cars||Not available to public|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Mostly known for being a pilot, Bradley Friesen was born in the summer of 1976. His date of birth is August 15, 1976. He was born under the Leo zodiac sign and belongs to Generation X. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1976, is the Year of Dragon.
He is from Canada. Took Dwayne Johnson’s cousin and stunt double Tanoai Reed on a helicopter trip in October 2017.
Life & Biography
Bradley Friesen was born in Canada, on August 15, 1976. Bradley is currently forty six years old. Studied at Squaw Valley Academy. He is well known for being a pilot. Along with exploring the skies, he also enjoys sharing pics inside caves and crevasses.
hasn't been engaged in the past. His bulldog, Bentley is also his helicopter co-pilot. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Bradley Friesen is a Leo.
2. He has been alive for 16,950 days or 406,802 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Dragon.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Bradley Friesen is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Generation X (1976).
7. On Bradley’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" by Elton John & Kiki Dee.
8. Bradley Friesen primary income source is from being a Pilot.
9. Bradley Friesen’s birth flower is Gladiolus.
10. Bradley Friesen’s nickname: Bradley
11. His birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx.
12. Bradley’s life path number is 1.
13. His ruling planet is Sun.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (January 11th, 2023), Bradley Friesen is exactly 46 years, 4 months, and 27 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2023
So how much is Bradley Friesen worth today? At the age of forty six, the Canadian pilot has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Bradley Friesen’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Pilot.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.