|Full Name||Botho Strauß|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1944|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Playwright|
|Last Updated||November 2022|
Mostly known for being a playwright, Botho Strauß was born in the winter of 1944. His date of birth is December 2, 1944. He was born under the Sagittarius zodiac sign and belongs to Baby Boomers Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1944, is the Year of Monkey.
He is from Germany. His theoretical essays were influenced by the work of Friedrich Nietzsche and other philosophers.
Life & Biography
Botho Strauß was born in Germany, on December 2, 1944. Botho is currently seventy seven years old. He studied Theatre History and Sociology but failed to finish his dissertation, which was to be on the topic of the author, Thomas Mann. He is recognized for being a playwright. His 1993 essay, “Anschwellender Bocksgesang,” was controversial and much criticized for its politically conservative views.
His father was a German chemist. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Botho Strauß is a Sagittarius.
2. He has been alive for 28,484 days or 683,628 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Monkey.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Botho Strauß is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Baby Boomers Generation (1944).
7. On Botho’s date of birth, the number one song in America was [Not available]. No song matches found..
8. Botho Strauß primary income source is from being a Playwright.
9. Botho Strauß’s birth flower is Narcissus.
10. Botho Strauß’s nickname: Botho
11. His birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz.
12. Botho’s life path number is 5.
13. His ruling planet is Jupiter.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (November 27th, 2022), Botho Strauß is exactly 77 years, 11 months, and 25 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Botho Strauß worth today? At the age of seventy seven, the German playwright has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Botho Strauß’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Playwright.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.