|Full Name||Chase Ryan|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1991|
|Birthplace||Huntsville, Alabama, USA|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Pop Singer|
|Last Updated||September 2022|
Largely known for being a pop singer, Chase Ryan was born in the winter of 1991. His date of birth is January 30, 1991. He was born under the Aquarius zodiac sign and belongs to Millennials Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1991, is the Year of Goat.
He is from Huntsville, Alabama, USA. Debby Ryan co-produced his album Feel My Heart, which included the songs “Saying Goodbye” and “Forecast.”
Life & Biography
Chase Ryan was born in Huntsville, Alabama, USA, on January 30, 1991. Chase is currently thirty one years old. He grew up singing with his younger sister, Debby Ryan, who sang “Hakuna Matata” on the album Disney Mania 7. He is popular for being a pop singer. He sang the 2011 non-album single “We Ended Right” with Chad Hively.
hasn't been engaged in the past. His parents’ names are Missy and John Ryan. He began dating Sarah Shaw and the couple wed at Disneyland in 2015. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Chase Ryan is a Aquarius.
2. He has been alive for 11,563 days or 277,529 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Goat.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Chase Ryan is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Millennials Generation (1991).
7. On Chase’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "The First Time" by Surface.
8. Chase Ryan primary income source is from being a Pop Singer.
9. Chase Ryan’s birth flower is Carnation.
10. Chase Ryan’s nickname: Chase
11. His birthstone is Garnet.
12. Chase’s life path number is 6.
13. His ruling planet is Uranus.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (September 27th, 2022), Chase Ryan is exactly 31 years, 7 months, and 28 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Chase Ryan worth today? At the age of thirty one, the American pop singer has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Chase Ryan’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Pop Singer.