|Full Name||Carl Bell|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1970|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Rock Singer|
|Last Updated||March 2022|
Mostly known for being a rock singer, Carl Bell was born in the winter of 1970. His date of birth is January 9, 1970. He was born under the Capricorn zodiac sign and belongs to Generation X. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1970, is the Year of Dog.
He is from Kenton, TN. He wrote the song “When You Come Around” with Chris Daughtry .
Life & Biography
Carl Bell was born in Kenton, TN, on January 9, 1970. Carl is currently fifty two years old. He founded Fuel in 1994. He is well known for being a rock singer. He departed Fuel in 2010 and went to work with other artists and writers, as well as on the production of TV and movie soundtracks.
hasn't been engaged in the past. He was born Carl William Bell in Kenton, Tennessee. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Carl Bell is a Capricorn.
2. He has been alive for 19,062 days or 457,507 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Dog.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Carl Bell is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Generation X (1970).
7. On Carl’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head" by B.J. Thomas.
8. Carl Bell primary income source is from being a Rock Singer.
9. Carl Bell’s birth flower is Carnation.
10. Carl Bell’s nickname: Carl
11. His birthstone is Garnet.
12. Carl’s life path number is 9.
13. His ruling planet is Saturn.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (March 19th, 2022), Carl Bell is exactly 52 years, 2 months, and 10 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Carl Bell worth today? At the age of fifty two, the rock singer has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Carl Bell’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Rock Singer.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.