|Full Name||Craig Clarke|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 1983|
|Height||6' 7" (2.01 m)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Rugby Player|
|Last Updated||October 2023|
Largely known for being a rugby player, Craig Clarke was born in the summer of 1983. His date of birth is August 1, 1983. He was born under the Leo zodiac sign and belongs to Millennials Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1983, is the Year of Pig.
He is from New Zealand. He played alongside Liam Messam on the Chiefs from 2009 to 2013.
Life & Biography
Craig Clarke was born in New Zealand, on August 1, 1983. Craig is currently forty years old. He studied geology at Canterbury University. He is recognized for being a rugby player. He was named captain of the Super Rugby league Chiefs in 2012.
hasn't been engaged in the past. He married Veree Cleaver in 2013. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Craig Clarke is a Leo.
2. He has been alive for 14,672 days or 352,135 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Pig.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Craig Clarke is 6 feet 7 inches tall.
6. He was born in Millennials Generation (1983).
7. On Craig’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
8. Craig Clarke primary income source is from being a Rugby Player.
9. Craig Clarke’s birth flower is Gladiolus.
10. Craig Clarke’s nickname: Craig
11. His birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx.
12. Craig’s life path number is 3.
13. His ruling planet is Sun.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (October 2nd, 2023), Craig Clarke is exactly 40 years, 2 months, and 1 day old. His next birthday is in . He is 6 feet 7 inches (2.01 m) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2023
So how much is Craig Clarke worth today? At the age of forty, the New Zealander rugby player has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Craig Clarke’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Rugby Player.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.