|Full Name||Bill Dellinger|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1934|
|Birthplace||Oregon, United States|
|Height||5' 9" (1.75 m)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Runner|
|Last Updated||March 2022|
Mostly known for being a runner, Bill Dellinger was born in the spring of 1934. His date of birth is March 23, 1934. He was born under the Aries zodiac sign and belongs to Silent Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1934, is the Year of Dog.
He is from Oregon, United States. Actor Ed O’Neill played him in the film “Prefontaine.”
Life & Biography
Bill Dellinger was born in Oregon, United States, on March 23, 1934. Bill is currently eighty seven years old. He competed in track at the University of Oregon. He is recognized for being a runner. He was inducted into the National Track and Field Hall of Fame in 2001.
hasn't been engaged in the past. He grew up in Grants Pass, Oregon. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Bill Dellinger is a Aries.
2. He has been alive for 32,138 days or 771,332 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Dog.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Bill Dellinger is 5 feet 9 inches tall.
6. He was born in Silent Generation (1934).
7. On Bill’s date of birth, the number one song in America was [Not available]. No song matches found..
8. Bill Dellinger primary income source is from being a Runner.
9. Bill Dellinger’s birth flower is Daffodil.
10. Bill Dellinger’s nickname: Bill
11. His birthstone is Aquamarine.
12. Bill’s life path number is 7.
13. His ruling planet is Mars.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (March 19th, 2022), Bill Dellinger is exactly 87 years, 11 months, and 27 days old. His next birthday is in . He is 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Bill Dellinger worth today? At the age of eighty seven, the American runner has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Bill Dellinger’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Runner.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.