|Full Name||Akintunde Warnock|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1971|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Screenwriter|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Mainly known for being a screenwriter, Akintunde Warnock was born in the fall (autumn) of 1971. His date of birth is October 23, 1971. He was born under the Scorpio zodiac sign and belongs to Generation X. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1971, is the Year of Pig.
He is from Savannah. He wrote for the show It’s Showtime at the Apollo, which starred Chris Tucker.
Life & Biography
Akintunde Warnock was born in Savannah, on October 23, 1971. Akintunde is currently fifty one years old. He became a comedian at a young age, as he was an overweight kid who wanted to turn the laugh onto other things. He is famed for being a screenwriter. In 1999, he became a Christian and adapted the book, I Don’t Want Delilah, I Need You, into a film chronicling his religious beliefs.
hasn't been engaged in the past. He was born in Savannah, Georgia. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Akintunde Warnock is a Scorpio.
2. He has been alive for 18,708 days or 448,998 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Pig.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Akintunde Warnock is Under review tall.
6. He was born in Generation X (1971).
7. On Akintunde’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Maggie May/Reason To Believe" by Rod Stewart.
8. Akintunde Warnock primary income source is from being a Screenwriter.
9. Akintunde Warnock’s birth flower is Marigold.
10. Akintunde Warnock’s nickname: Akintunde
11. His birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline.
12. Akintunde’s life path number is 6.
13. His ruling planet is Pluto.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (January 11th, 2023), Akintunde Warnock is exactly 51 years, 2 months, and 19 days old. His next birthday is in . He is Under review (Under review) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2023
So how much is Akintunde Warnock worth today? At the age of fifty one, the American screenwriter has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Akintunde Warnock’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Screenwriter.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.