|Full Name||Bojana Jovanovski|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1991|
|Height||5' 9" (1.75 m)|
|Weight||140 lb (64 kg)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Tennis Player|
|Cars||Not available to public|
|Last Updated||November 2022|
Mainly known for being a tennis player, Bojana Jovanovski was born in the winter of 1991. Her date of birth is December 13, 1991. She was born under the Sagittarius zodiac sign and belongs to Millennials Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, her year of birth, 1991, is the Year of Goat.
She is from Yugoslavia. She was defeated by her idol Maria Sharapova at the Rome Masters in 2015.
Life & Biography
Bojana Jovanovski is a Serbian tennis player. Bojana Jovanovski was born in Yugoslavia, on December 13, 1991. Bojana is currently thirty years old. She began playing tennis at the Red Star Tennis Club at age 7 and won the Serbian Under-14 National Championship at age 12. She is recognized for being a tennis player. In 2012, she received the Award of Olympic Committee of Serbia for Women’s Team of the Year as part of the Serbian Fed Cup team.
hasn't been engaged in the past. Her father and coach Zoran Jovanovski was a professional soccer player. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Bojana Jovanovski is a Sagittarius.
2. She has been alive for 11,306 days or 271,358 hours.
3. She was born in the Year of the Goat.
4. Her next birthday is in .
5. Bojana Jovanovski is 5 feet 9 inches tall.
6. She was born in Millennials Generation (1991).
7. On Bojana’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Black Or White" by Michael Jackson.
8. Bojana Jovanovski primary income source is from being a Tennis Player.
9. Bojana Jovanovski’s birth flower is Narcissus.
10. Bojana Jovanovski’s nickname: Bojana
11. Her birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz.
12. Bojana’s life path number is 9.
13. Her ruling planet is Jupiter.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (November 26th, 2022), Bojana Jovanovski is exactly 30 years, 11 months, and 13 days old. Her next birthday is in . She is 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) tall, and her weight is 140 lb (64 kg).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Bojana Jovanovski worth today? At the age of thirty, the Serbian tennis player has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Bojana Jovanovski’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Tennis Player.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.