|Full Name||Cherry Campbell|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 2005|
|Height||Under review (Under review)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||TV Actress|
|Last Updated||October 2022|
Primarily known for being a tv actress, Cherry Campbell was born in the spring of 2005. Her date of birth is May 21, 2005. She was born under the Taurus zodiac sign and belongs to Generation Z. According to the Chinese calendar, her year of birth, 2005, is the Year of Rooster.
She is from Scotland. She starred alongside Finlay Macmillan in Katie Morag.
Life & Biography
Cherry Campbell was born in Scotland, on May 21, 2005. Cherry is currently seventeen years old. She just turned eight years old when she started doing television. She is recognized for being a tv actress. She and the Katie Morag family won a Peabody Award.
She is from Glasgow, Scotland. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Cherry Campbell is a Taurus.
2. She has been alive for 6,343 days or 152,237 hours.
3. She was born in the Year of the Rooster.
4. Her next birthday is in .
5. Cherry Campbell is Under review tall.
6. She was born in Generation Z (2005).
7. On Cherry’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani.
8. Cherry Campbell primary income source is from being a TV Actress.
9. Cherry Campbell’s birth flower is Lily of the valley.
10. Cherry Campbell’s nickname: Cherry
11. Her birthstone is Emerald.
12. Cherry’s life path number is 6.
13. Her ruling planet is Venus.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (October 2nd, 2022), Cherry Campbell is exactly 17 years, 4 months, and 12 days old. Her next birthday is in . She is Under review (Under review) tall, and her weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2022
So how much is Cherry Campbell worth today? At the age of seventeen, the tv actress has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Cherry Campbell’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful TV Actress.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.