|Full Name||Adrian Zielinski|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1989|
|Height||5' 7" (1.70 m)|
|Weight||Under review (Under review)|
|Net Worth Total||100,000 - $1M|
|Source of Money||Weight Lifter|
|Cars||Not available to public|
|Last Updated||June 2021|
Mostly known for being a weight lifter, Adrian Zielinski was born in the spring of 1989. His date of birth is March 28, 1989. He was born under the Aries zodiac sign and belongs to Millennials Generation. According to the Chinese calendar, his year of birth, 1989, is the Year of Serpent. He is from Poland. He won gold at the Olympics in the same event that Pyrros Dimas once dominated.
Life & Biography
Adrian Zielinski was born in Poland, on March 28, 1989. Adrian is currently thirty two years old. He turned professional in 2009. He is famed for being a weight lifter. He won a gold medal at the 2010 World Championships.
hasn't been engaged in the past. He was born in Naklo nad Notecia, Poland. We're looking into the past education and school information and will update this section shortly.
1. Adrian Zielinski is a Aries.
2. He has been alive for 11,766 days or 282,401 hours.
3. He was born in the Year of the Serpent.
4. His next birthday is in .
5. Adrian Zielinski is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
6. He was born in Millennials Generation (1989).
7. On Adrian’s date of birth, the number one song in America was "Eternal Flame" by The Bangles.
8. Adrian Zielinski primary income source is from being a Weight Lifter.
9. Adrian Zielinski’s birth flower is Daffodil.
10. Adrian Zielinski’s nickname: Adrian
11. His birthstone is Aquamarine.
12. Adrian’s life path number is 4.
13. His ruling planet is Mars.
Height, Weight & Age
As of today (June 14th, 2021), Adrian Zielinski is exactly 32 years, 2 months, and 17 days old. His next birthday is in . He is 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) tall, and his weight is Under review (Under review).
Net Worth & Salary in 2021
So how much is Adrian Zielinski worth today? At the age of thirty two, the Polish weight lifter has a net worth of about 100,000 - $1M. This roughly translates to 100,000 - $1M euros or 100,000 - $1M pounds. The net worth estimates vary because it’s difficult to forecast spending habits over the years. Adrian Zielinski’s wealth comes mostly from being a successful Weight Lifter.
What is net worth?
Net worth is the amount of assets that exceed liabilities. Assets include cash, real estate, and anything else of value. It is the value of everything you own, minus what you own. Net worth is not yearly.
How to calculate Net Worth: Assets minus Debt equals Net Worth. Net worth is basically calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. Net worth is not yearly and it not the same as net income. Net income is what you actually bring home after taxes and payroll deductions.